Thursday, April 14, 2011

ON LINE PRODUCTS..."Why I decided to sell again"


WELCOME TO MY PRODUCTS


(the logo above is not for sale,hehehe...just letting you know what t.v. channel and tv program I am into.)

Since young…though I consider myself young kkk, but I mean during my high school days. I’m dreaming myself of owning my own business. So, I wrote in our annual year in the "preferred course in college" and I put “Business Management”, though I admit that I’m dumb in math. Hehehehe

Anyway, when I told my beloved mom about my career choice and you know what' her reaction was? She frankly said, “You are going to end up a fish vendor”. And when I asked my dad that so happened I wallop him somewhere… he asked, “do you have a big capital?”

Sadly, I just set aside my dream that time and took courses which I don’t really like. Just to have a diploma. Hahaha as most people are expecting. But, I ventured to different business like networking and I feel stress almost every time I ‘ ve been rejected or carrying heavy containers of products including soap bar and household cleaner which I recognized that I’m just going to earn some penny. Huhuhuhu (weeping) I felt pitiful.

And my heart is so soft in asking for people to pay their loans of “products”. Therefore, transportation expenses burned my head for disgusts. And end up broke… bwuhuhuhuhuhhu (bawling)

I just decided to become a theater and TV performer/director aside from ON LINE tutor for Koreans. But, I guest when you really like socializing, talking and you fell in love with some products. Then you can’t help but to share those products to other.

So, why not take advantage of the opportunity, share the products and earn at the same time since that I’m meeting a lot of new good people in different countries that I visited. Who happened to be conscious also to their health and skin. And the advantage of new technology bringing people close together even miles away to place their orders. hahaha

But, no credits…only cash!!!

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ARE: COLON CARE, NIPA SYRUP, KENE FEMININE WASH, ADD CORN BEEP, WILD HONEY, CLOTHES, PERFUMES AND (my favorite) KOREAN PRODUCTS SPECIALLY... BB CREAM AND SUN BLOCK. ( EACH PRODUCTS PICTURES AND INFORMATION ARE POSTED AT THE RIGHT SIDE...CLICK MENU)

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!

( choose the products you like and send me email: maestraviajes2004@gmail.com or you may chat/inquire via skype: englishtutoresp  )

No comments:

Post a Comment